The Ultrasonic Transducer Water Vaporizer
- The Ultrasonic Water Vaporizer is based on the same concepts as our standard model Water Vaporizer. Water, if used in small amounts and in the form of a vapor helps with the combustion process in an internal combustion engine . This is opposite to empirical evidence - water is used to put fires out, isn't it? Well, what we are discussing here is amount. Water is present in gasoline (petrol) - if it wasn't, there would be problems getting it to combust. Water vapor will cool down the combustion chamber, and result in lower pollution - for example, in particulates.
- Our standard model Water Vaporizer uses air which has been percolated through water. Or it can be converted easily to actually use small amounts of water directly in the engine compartment. But our transducer based version allows much more water to be used in the engine. Because the water is converted into a very fine mist before going into the combustion chamber by the ultrasonic transducer, more water can be put in than would otherwise be possible. There is some indication that some of the water is actually used in the combustion process - after all, water is composed of two gases that are very flammable - hydrogen and oxygen. If the water particles are particularly small, they can be part of the combustion process.
- Because so much water can be entered into the engine without hindering the combustion process, our transducer based water vaporizer doubles the resulting MPG improvement to about 20% - twice that of our standard model.
- Particularly noticeable is the effect of this model when used with a fuel vaporizer. We have noted elsewhere that using a number of fuel-savers doesn't increase fuel efficiency to the same extent as they would individually. That is, a number of devices together aren't the sum of their parts, but less so. This is because the effects of a cleaner combustion chamber, for instance, will occur with one device, but not anymore with several; a cleaner combustion chamber doesn't become twice as clean with another device added. But the effect of the transducer based water vaporizer when used with the fuel vaporizer is still to increase efficiency another 20%. This must be because the transducer based version of the our water vaporizer is using different means to improving MPG, and we believe its because the water, in a very fine particulate state as it is produced by the transducer, is being used in combustion.
- There is a point that must be mentioned when using this version of water vaporizer: the amount of water consumed. It increases significantly over our standard model. In our tests, using a 1.8 litre engine (on a Volkswagen Passat), about 2 litres of water was used for every 100 miles. To get around overcrowding in the engine compartment, as most cars and some trucks have very little spare room in their engine compartments, we came up with a solution: we share the use of the windshield/windscreen water cleaner container. The kit comes with a small hose, which you run through the top of your cleaner container, and you use the water for both cleaning your windshield/windscreen and for supplying your water vaporizer. This eases installation, and saves space.
- The kit as sold is completely assembled. The vaporizer part, the vessel, is the same one we use for our fuel vaporizers. It is about 10cm high, and 10cm wide. If that is too big for your particular engine compartment, let us know - we can change the vertical size to about 7cm (3") high.
- The kit contains the following, all fully assembled and ready to install: the vessel, hose, small water pump, relay, float switch, transducer with shut off float switch and step up voltage inverter for the transducer. The price for the kit is GBP£110.99/US$219.99. As with the vaporizers, the kit will be sent surface mail, outside of the EU, shipping free. If you want airmail for this item, please tick or send an additional US$15 for postage.
- We also offer a manual to build your own. It is the same one supplied with the unit for free. You can find it on the shopping carts under the Manuals section. The price is $10.99.